In the present time, infertility among men is the cause of concern. According to a study, nearly 15% – 18% of couples are infertile and most of them are male. Male infertility is caused by a reduction in the amount of sperm production or some defect in the structure of sperm making them unable to travel and fertilize an egg.
According to top las vegas escorts, there are several injuries, health problems, lifestyle choices and other factors that can cause infertility in male.
The main causes of male infertility can be categorized into three groups.
Causes of male infertility
- Varicocele:- It is a medical condition in which, testicle veins get swelling. This is the most common cause of infertility in male.
- Tumors:- Tumors affect the male reproductive system directly causing permanent damage if testicles.
- Infection:- There are certain infections that can cause interfere in sperm production and cause scars inside testicles which affect male fertility.
- Ejaculation problems:- There can be some problems due to spinal injuries and other diseases like diabetes which create severe ejaculation problems causing inability to ejaculate during sex.
- Hormonal imbalances:- A hormonal imbalance can affect the sperm production of testicles causing high infertility levels in male.
- Chromosome defects:- Chromosome defects occur when male born with two X chromosomes and one Y chromosome. This cause abnormal development of male organs leading to infertility issues in the future.
- Celiac disease:- It is a digestive disorder that affects fertility in male. Taking a gluten-free diet can help in getting fertility back during this medical condition.
- Medications:- Cancer medications, testosterone replacement therapy, and other several medication and treatments can affect the fertility level of men.
- Industrial chemicals:- Exposure to several chemicals and pesticides can lead to low sperm count in male. These chemicals include xylene, herbicides, organic solvents, etc.
- Heavy metal exposure:- Exposure to lead and similar harmful metals damage the ability of sperm production in the male.
- X-rays and radiation:- Exposure to radiation reduces the sperm count of male.
- Overheating of testicles:- Testicles genetically need cool environment to produce sperm, and overexposure to heat can impair your sperm count.
Lifestyle and other causes
- Stress:- Emotional stress interfere with hormone balance and destroy those hormones which are required for sperm production.
- Depression:- Depression in men cause sexual dysfunction, reduced libido and also affects sperm production in the male.
- Weight:- Obesity or weight problems cause a very high imbalance in hormone levels of the body resulting in impairment of sperm production and affect testicles directly.
- Drugs use:- Use of cocaine, steroids, and other drugs cause testicles to get shrink and lose their ability to produce sperms.
- Alcohol consumption:- Consumption of alcohol causes erectile dysfunction and create a low sperm count in male.
- Tobacco consumption:- Smoking tobacco affects our testosterone levels and reduces our sperm count.
Article By :– Las Vegas Escorts